some favorite words

elation - delight - optimism - exaltation - jubilation - enthusiasm - illumination - spark
- insight - bliss - stimulation - kindle - arouse - inspire - invigorate - insatiable


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

busy as a beaver

i feel like mondays and tuesdays will never be work out days. (at least not this semester)
i start each day at 8am and have evening classes both days. i'm basically on campus all
day and always have something to do.
fyi splash n dash is in 11 days. i've got to get my butt in the pool so i don't drown! 
honestly since i've just barely started swimming i'm just making the goal now that 
i will not stop in the water. o boy, i feel like that might even be too much to ask but 
that's what i'm goin for! 
i am very strongly considering going to the pool tomorrow at 6am in hopes
that there will be less people and i can focus on relaxed breathing rather than
worry about what people are thinking of the crazy air gasping girl in the black
swimsuit. (that would be me) so that means bedtime will be early tonight!!!

what do you do when you feel you 
have no time to exercise but really want to??

3 comments:

  1. EITHER make 20 minutes to run some stairs or the "temple loop" a few times or some other extreme, but quick, cardio OR call it a rest day and tell yourself you will be more rested to go hard for your NEXT workout than you otherwise would have been. Either way, make it fit YOUR plan... dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrisitie thanks for stopping by my blog!! I really like yours--very reader friendly!!

    Gosh, sometimes I giveup some sleep for exercise, other times I am okay with it not happening.

    I have a dog who I MUST walk 2x a day, so I always get something! :)

    Good luck at your splash and dash!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes sleep is more important! If I really have no time for a workout, I make myself take 5 minutes and plug some workouts in my schedule for the upcoming week. Planning in advance is way better for me!

    ReplyDelete

everyone needs a good laugh from time to time....